Experienced DUI Defense Lawyers in Northern Virginia
The criminal defense attorneys of the Sprano Law Firm in Fairfax represent Northern Virginia drivers on the full range of drunk driving charges and serious traffic offenses. Our goal is not only to help you resolve the criminal charges on satisfactory terms, but also to protect your right to drive, and in some situations, your career.
Contact us in Fairfax to learn how experienced defense lawyers can help you in DUI and criminal traffic cases of all kinds:
- First-offense DUI
- Repeat DUI, including previous felony cases based on out-of-state DUI or DWI convictions
- Accident-related felony charges such as DUI manslaughter or battery
- Drivers license suspension hearings related to DUI
- Underage or commercial driver DUI cases with a blood-alcohol level below .08 percent
- Serious traffic offenses such as hit and run or fleeing an officer
- Reckless driving or extreme speeding
- Driving on a suspended license
First-time DUI defendants are sometimes surprised to hear that many of the same investigative and negotiating techniques apply just as much to drunk driving defense as they do to felony drug or sex crime charges. In other words, we work toward suppression of the evidence against you through analysis of the facts related to the traffic stop, the field sobriety test, the arrest or the blood alcohol test.
Call 703-763-0979 or 866-936-5614 for a DUI Defense Attorney's Advice
Keep in mind that your actual blood-alcohol concentration at the time of your blood or breath test has very little to do with the strength of the case against you or your options for presenting an effective defense. To learn how experienced defense lawyers can help you get through the ordeal of a DUI arrest, contact the Sprano Law Firm in Fairfax for a free consultation.